Nutrition should always be the cornerstone of your gut health & hormone treatment plan. Today we are going to talk about how IBS & Bloating can be linked to the foods you're eating, and some strategies to implement to reduce this. ALSO - What actually are FODMAPS, why do we care about them, and what is the best way to add them back into your diet?
- Why am I so bloated?
- What causes bloating?
- What are FODMAPS - What does it stand for?
- What is the easiest way to implement a low FODMAP diet?
- How long should I be on FODMAPS?
- How do I reintroduce FODMAPS?
- What if FODMAP doesn’t work?
- What other nutrition strategies can I implement?
LINKS TO SHERADYN:
- Check out my 7-day challenge to overcome bloating & IBS HERE.
- Register for my free Bloated to Beautiful online workshop (17th Feb, 6pm AWST) HERE.
- Register for Pre-Sale Access to The Gut Hormone Solution 2021 HERE.
- Follow me on Instagram HERE.
- Join my Private Facebook group HERE.
- Check out my website HERE: