Esben Friis-Jensen is the Co-Founder and Chief Growth Officer at Userflow. He sees the importance of helping the underserved for SaaS companies and is shaking up the industry. He sits down with fellow disruptor and host KJ Helms to talk about how he is disrupting the SaaS industry.
- The key to disruption is making sure you look around and seeing what can be improved upon through technology.
- The new way of thinking for SaaS companies is having the focus of having the product drive more of the growth.
- You want to make sure your technology is better but you also want to make sure it is simple to use, if it’s too complex then no one will use it.
- Make sure that you are able to focus 100% on the product and let others handle the onboarding of new clients.
- When you are disrupting, you are serving the underserved to help them get out their pent up frustration.
- You want to surround yourself with people you can trust and you know can get the job done.
- If you have tried to use a product and don’t understand it, then give a call to talk about it rather than immediately calling someone and setting up a meeting at the beginning.
Quote of the show:
8:01 “I think in general software makes things better. What then ends up happening is. You sometimes end up adding too many things, uh, and making it complex and that is of course not good. So then you have to rethink again and how can I make it smarter, better UX and so on. But in general I think software always makes things better, but then the next step is making the software better.”
Ways to Tune In: