Our guests are Misty Ross, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, and Dr. Nev Jones with the Department of Psychiatry & Behavior Neurosciences at the University of South Florida.
We will be discussing Success 4 Kids & Families Healthy Minds Program. Healthy Minds is an innovative program for youth and young adults who have recently begun experiencing unusual thoughts and behaviors or who have started hearing or seeing things that others don’t.
* Individual has experienced symptoms for no more than 2 years (e.g. hallucinations, delusional thoughts, bizarre behavior, paranoia, and/or disorganized speech)
* Symptoms are not caused by a medical condition or substance abuse
* Individual must not have a documented IQ below 70
* Individual must reside in Hillsborough County
For more Information Contact:
* Dr. Nev Jones: email@example.com
2020-06-28 A Very Special Journey of Grief, Grace, and Gratitude – No, They are not Okay… but It’s Okay! Raising Special Needs Kids – a new book by Julie Ames.