For this episode, the Healthusiasm Podcast invited László Puczkó, an experience engineer and a well-being intelligence expert who has been active in every aspect and domain of the health, well-being and travel spectrum.
Here’s what the panel discussed about:
- The popularity of Wellness Travel & Medical Tourism
- The looming desire for Human Enhancement
- The need for Health Equity
On top of that, the Healthusiasm Panel also talked about:
- the Vaginal microbiome-host interactions that can be modeled in a human vagina-on-a-chip
- the sensorial quality of Digital Lavender
- the body scanner business Neko Health by Spotify founder Daniel Ek
- Telemedicine as the preferred channel for prescription refills and minor illnesses
- the world’s largest four-day workweek trial
- HIV at-home tests in the UK
- shopping loyalty cards used for diagnosing women with ovarian cancer and
- a debit card provided by healthcare teams to offer people of underprivileged communities with access to better and healthier food
This show is produced by Shift Forward Health, the channel for change makers. Subscribe to Shift Forward Health on your favorite podcast app, and you’ll be subscribed to our entire library of shows. See our full lineup at ShiftForwardHealth.com. One subscription, all the podcasts you need, all for free.