At the moment Perth is shown to have the second-lowest median house price of every capital city in Australia! So it would seem as though Perth has been forgotten despite its amazing fundamentals.
Let’s deep dive into the underlying stats and factors driving our rental and sale market as well as my actions to consider and crystal ball for what I predict will happen in the year ahead.
I can’t wait to share this jam-packed episode with you so let’s go inside!
- Introduction [0:00]
- Perth sale market
Perth rental market
- Number of properties for sale [1:05]
- Number of properties sold [3:04]
- Perth property market inventory [4:29]
- Perth median house price [5:34]
- Perth unit median price [6:01]
- Perth land median price [7:14]
- Perth average selling days [8:06]
Property clock timing [12:37]
- Rental vacancy rate [8:49]
- Median house rent [10:48]
- Rental inventory [11:35]
CoreLogic Index [14:14]
Factors affecting the real estate market [16:16]
Finance availability [18:13]
Homeowner lending by state [20:10]
Investor lending by state [21:06]
Performance of the stock market [22:36]
Economic forecasts for WA [25:20]
Iron ore price [26:43]
Tips to survive and thrive [27:42]
Looking at the overall market [29:42]
My crystal ball [30:53]
- Perth’s property clock label [13:01]
- National property clock: units [13:28]
Thank you for tuning in! If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.
Connect with Perth Property Insider: