Jenna Ellis TonightJenna Ellis Tonight

Trump Takes South Carolina, Alabama Court Decision, Google Gemini Mishap

View descriptionShare

Marc Lotter - Trump took South Carolina with almost 60 percent of the vote. Should Republican voters be concerned with the other 40 percent?

Walker Wildmon - The Left is trying to frame the Alamaba Supreme Court decision as a Theocracy rather than accepting the science behind the ruling.

Katy Faust - There is more to IVF than a family trying to have a child. The rights of the child are not being discussed but rather only the rights of the mother.

Jake Denton - Google Gemini had people up in arms over the historical inaccuracies of their A.I. generated images.

Jenna Ellis - Welcome to “Jenna Ellis Tonight” bringing you the news from an objective truth perspective.

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • WhatsApp
  • Email
  • Download

In 1 playlist(s)

  1. Jenna Ellis Tonight

    539 clip(s)

Jenna Ellis Tonight

As a constitutional law attorney, former senior legal advisor and personal counsel to President Dona 
Social links
Follow podcast
Recent clips
Browse 537 clip(s)