Sean of Willoughy Hills starts the morning by Trumping Jen Toohey!!
1. For two days in June the underside of the Veterans Memorial Bridge and Subway will be open - and officials want your help in deciding what to do with the space moving forward. Is the Veterans Memorial Bridge the one with the Guardians of Traffic statues? Yes or No?
2. Former first lady Rosalynn Carter, 95, has dementia. She continues to live with her husband who is the former president of the United States. What is his name?
3. Al Pacino is expecting a child with his girlfriend. Al is 82 years old, while she is 29 and is 8 months pregnant. I believe he has now outdone this actor buddy of his, who is 79 years old, and his partner just had a baby.
4. The Scripps National Spelling Bee is happening through tomorrow, and there are 6 students from NEO participating. In honor of that, spell the level two spelling bee word: Ogre – of French origin meaning a terrifying giant.
5. For 6 months - the Guardians Hot Dogs have been posting Backstreet Boys lyrics on Twitter. 232 tweets started with a word from the Backstreet Boys song “I Want It That Way.” Although it was nominated for a Grammy for Song of the Year, it didn’t win. It lost to this song released in 1999.
Amy is a Niall Horan super fan and she TRUMPED TOOHEY for tickets to this show!!
1. Anna Delvey, the con artist in which the Netflix show "Inventing Anna" was based on, is now releasing a new podcast and a debut single. Name your favorite podcast
Lots of options
2. Halle Bailey is Ariel in the new ‘The Little Mermaid’ and she disguised herself with sunglasses, a facemask, and different hair color to surprise moviegoers by secretly watching the film in theaters. Halle Bailey is also in an R&B duo with her sister named _____.
3. The series finale for Succession aired on Sunday night and HBO estimates that 2.9 million people watched, making it a series record. In Succession, the name of the company is called what? Waystar Royco, Dunder Mifflin or Hanso Foundation?
4. Air New Zealand will weigh international passengers before they board their flights throughout the month of June to gather info on planeload distribution. What is the capital of New Zealand? Auckland, Wellington, or Queenstown?
5. Matchbox Twenty released their fifth studio album titled 'Where the Light Goes' after an eleven year hiatus. Three members of Matchbox Twenty were originally in a different band titled what?