Here is a special edition of The Razor Sharp Show – a ‘highlights reel’ from our two interviews with Natasa Denman, an influencer in the field by book publishing.
Natasa is The Ultimate 48 Hour Author. She has helped 120+ entrepreneurs become published authors and has written seven of her own books.
Covered in this episode:
- How Natasa started her business
- What to focus on during the start up stage of your business
- How to get through the ups and down
- How to develop focus and achieving goals
- Life coaches to move your business forward
- The fear of success
- How to balance being a business owner with being a parent
- Priorities you need to watch for in the first years of business
- How to create your personal brand
- Types of people you need in your team
Thank you for listening…
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes so you can get the latest episodes as soon as they’re published. If you have a question or would just like to say hello, feel free to shoot us an email: email@example.com