Here is a special edition of The Razor Sharp Show – a ‘highlights reel’ from our two interviews with successful entrepreneur and author, David Jenyns.
David had also built one of Australia’s most sought-after SEO companies, helping businesses not just to rank in the search engines, but to convert more leads into paying customers. This holistic approach gave him the international respect and reputation he still has today.
He’s an Amazon bestseller, lover of processes and procedures and the founder of systemHUB.
Hope you enjoy this episode as much as we did recording the interviews!
Covered in this episode:
- Authority content explained
- Running multiple businesses
- Finding out what's important to your audience
- Fuelling content creation
- Process for your content strategy
- The three Ps of authority content
- Building authority quickly
- Return on effort
- Common content creation mistakes to avoid
- Measuring the performance of your content
Thank you for listening…
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes so you can get the latest episodes as soon as they’re published. If you have a question or would just like to say hello, feel free to shoot us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org