Be natural- the untold story of Alice Guy Blache opened at Cannes, NYFF, BFI (2018) to acclaim. It felt like discovering a female director after 125 years. We talk to the director of this feature documentary - PAMELA B GREEN. She takes us through the journey of making the film- that took almost 10 years; including the funding, getting executive producers like Robert Redford and Jodie Foster; gettting bytes from Julie Taymor, Julie Delphy, Agnes Varda, Walter Murch and many more. And, the toughest part- distribution of the film.
1) Finding Alice!
2) Not geting credentials as a female director- the world lost her!
3) Being a women director now!
4) 10 years in making the film
5) Treatment/ tone/ style of making the film
6) If Alice was not there what would have Cinema missed.
7) Was she the first to innovate / discover the language, the design, or everything was happening simulatenously - we know of Lumiere and Edison's though !
8) The up hill task of finding distributors.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org/ whats app - 9324431451
Music- "Hard Boiled" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
For partnerships/queries send you can send us an email at email@example.com.
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed on all the shows produced and distributed by Ep.Log Media are personal to the host and the guest of the shows respectively and with no intention to harm the sentiments of any individual/organization.