Imagine being able to buy a poster of one of the oldest and popular films in the world- the only one existing right now, or imagine dining next to Super star Mr. Bachchan or Scorsese in a Metaverse.. In this very interesting Ep 104 of THE ARTISTS podcast we have SMM AUSAJA- a historian and a Film archivist, currently a part of an NFT platform that has Film memorabilia items especially the old Indian films. Find him on Linked in.
We dig multiple things:
1) Film archiving & memorabilia
2) We haven't preserved our Indian cinema heritage as we should have
reason: lack of government support
3) What does only Hindi Cinema memorabilia include.
4) Charlie Chaplin has a museum dedicated in his name, here we barely know Ashok Kumar who was a superstar in 30's & 40's.
5) Process of owning a FILM MEMORABILIA NFT.
6) What qualifies as an NFT.
7) The 3 things that need to be addressed to attract more people towards NFT'S.
8) Metaverse a future for creators.
9) Why you should invest in Film memorabilia NFT and help in supporting film heritage.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org/
For partnerships/queries send you can send us an email at email@example.com
Intro Music: "Hard Boiled" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Outro Music: Shades of Spring by Kevin MacLeod
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed on all the shows produced and distributed by Ep.Log Media are personal to the host and the guest of the shows respectively and with no intention to harm the sentiments of any individual/organization.
The said content is not obscene or blasphemous or defamatory of any event and/or person deceased or alive or in contempt of court or breach of contract or breach of privilege, or in violation of any provisions of the statute, nor hurt the sentiments of any religious groups/ person/government/non-government authorities and/or breach or be against any declared public policy of any nation or state.