100th EPISODE OF THE ARTISTS PODCAST- We couldn't be more elated- THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF THIS JOURNEY. And, this episode has a special guest- Anupama Chopra- needs no introduction- we talk about her book, "A place in my heart" and, a bit of her:)
Find her on Linkedin and Instagram.
1) Selecting 51 artists- filmmakers, films, events, festivals from a millions of things out there.
2) An industry and profession that seduces millions but remains elusive.
3) SHOLAY the blockbuster and a tiny fact that it was predicted to be a blockbuster way before it got released.
4) In showbiz no one knows anything eg Pushpa the film
5) Mr. Bachchan- a tiny anecdote on Mr. Bachchan and why he is still GOD.
6) DIL CHAHTA HAI- Another tiny fact that the actor Priety Zinta predicted it to be a cult film but a few distributors backed out after seeing the cut.
7) Polarized views and the making of a cult; also do we need test screenings- a little fact about the actor/ producer- Aamir Khan and his way of working .
8) Sai Paranjpe, Zoya Akhtar, Mira Nair- women filmmakers
9) What did Scorcese say about Ray
10) South Indian films and why we need to look up to them.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org/
For partnerships/queries send you can send us an email at email@example.com
Intro Music: "Hard Boiled" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Outro Music: Shades of Spring by Kevin MacLeod
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed on all the shows produced and distributed by Ep.Log Media are personal to the host and the guest of the shows respectively and with no intention to harm the sentiments of any individual/organization.
The said content is not obscene or blasphemous or defamatory of any event and/or person deceased or alive or in contempt of court or breach of contract or breach of privilege, or in violation of any provisions of the statute, nor hurt the sentiments of any religious groups/ person/government/non-government authorities and/or breach or be against any declared public policy of any nation or state.