FREE DOWNLOAD How YOU Can Make A FORTUNE From Buy-To-Let
Selena Davy joins Kevin in this episode. Selena talks about her property investment journey, to potentially inspire you to either get started yourself or remotivate you to keep going.
- Previous to property investing Selena was working in the NHS for 22 years.
- After being very ill and spending 6 months in the hospital, Selena knew that she needed to make some changes in her life.
- Selena started to attend courses including Progressive Property Multiple Streams of Income and No Money Down and discovered that property was to be her next passion.
- Most of Selena’s experience has been good but she has had some difficulties, including builders stealing money. It's important to recognise that property investing isn't ever straightforward or easy.
- There are of course bad landlords, but Selena doesn’t believe they are the majority, most landlords want to help people.
- If you’re winning to learn, especially from other people, Selena believes anyone can be successful in property.
“It’s been quite a few twists and turns”
“You get your refurb money back from the rent in a few months”
“I don’t think I could stop even if I had enough money, I love it [property] now”
MSOPI – Multiple Streams of Income:
ABOUT THE HOST
Kevin McDonnell is a Speaker, Author, Mentor & Professional Property Investor. He is an expert when it comes to creative property investment strategies. His book No Money Down: Property Invest talks about how to control and cash flow other people’s property to create financial freedom.
Facebook Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/progressivepropertycommunity
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Progperty