This week on LEISURE LINK with Peter Greco:
- Jayden Warn is back in the Ausie Steelers Team, on the way to contest the Asia Oceania Wheelchair Rugby Championships in Tokyo to qualify for the 2024 Games in Paris,
- Adeline Rowe, a member of the first Australian Women's Blind Cricket Team, off to the IBSA World Games in Birmingham, is the guest speaker at Cando 4 Kids 10th Dinner in the Dark.
- Dina Bassile, from Tibi Access, and Groove Tunes founder and
Promoter and Access Auditor invited all to the very accessible Groove Tunes at the Corner Hotel, Richmond in Melbourne, 3rd Find out more here:
https://www.tibiaccess.com/ or go to GrooveTunes.au on Instagram. You can get tickets here: https://cornerhotel.com/
- Pam Mitchell, Counsellor, shared her thoughts about National Volunteer Week and their important role in society. You can contact Pam 0418 835 767
- Mike Feszczak, CEO for Grandcarers SA, chatted about their winning an award in National volunteer week. You can find them on the Net here:
call 8212 1937https://gfgsa.com.au/
- Matthew Pearson, State Manager for Special Olympics South Australia, would love YOU to come to the uniform presentations for athletes selected for the World Games in Berlin, at the Glenelg Surf life-Saving club 11 am, Sunday 28th May
- Georgie Blundell is raising awareness and funds for better mental health for nurses by climbing Mont Blanc. Georgie has teamed up with SANA health and Healthcare Heartbeat. Find out more here:
- Neville Houghton, Finance Guru with Finance Facts looked at home care packages, contact Neville on 0452 596 855.
You can follow Peter on twitter: @sweettweetpeet. Please include your quote of the week in the comments.