KNX News On DemandKNX News On Demand

Amy Neville talks about losing her 14-year-old son to a fentanyl overdose

View descriptionShare

Amy Neville's son, Alexander, died after taking one counterfeit pill in 2020. She was the first to speak at the KNX Town Hall "Deadly High: Teens and Fentanyl." 

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • WhatsApp
  • Email
  • Download

In 1 playlist(s)

  1. KNX News On Demand

    2,322 clip(s)

KNX News On Demand

KNX: On-Demand    
Social links
Follow podcast
Recent clips
Browse 5,512 clip(s)