In a two for one deal, we pick the brilliant minds of our guests to look at the intersection and partnership (or battle?) between ecommerce and bricks & mortar, and how that discussion has been heated up by a global pandemic - it’s time to breakdown the boundaries!
- How much change has been accelerated toward unified commerce as a result of the pandemic?
- Leveraging the power of the footprint – legacy retail vs new retailers
- The challenges of replicating a great online experience the “same” in-store
- The technology that can help carry through a seamless experience from online to in-store
- Covid accelerated the way we interact with technology and breaking down a wall between online and in-store
- How tech used well can blend online and in-store and what it can mean for borderless retail opportunities
- How the ‘new norm’ of consumers adopting QR codes in their everyday routines can transform the retail CX.
- Looking forward to the future and navigating an agile path to success and adaptation of new tech and trends
- The multichannel wishlist - the opportunity to bring offline in-store to extend the buyer footprint
Register for Online Retailer Conference & Expo, 21-22 July 2021