Did you know that you can reverse engineer any unwanted conditioning of yours and then build that unstoppable mindset afterwards? Well, you can.
Today in the Fire In The Belly Podcast, Pete talks to Eamonn Walsh, a Sales Coach and the creator of The Power of the Individual, where he educates on how you can use your personal power to grow, lead, and succeed—whether it be in your career or your business. His clients are mostly individuals who have had problems with their businesses (particularly start-ups) but were able to save them, if not improve them further, with Eamonn’s immense help.
Some topics discussed in this episode are; creating value, being responsible, accepting failures and finding your language. Start tuning in to learn more.
- Best of both worlds. No matter what it is, whether it be music or innovative business solutions, Eamonn makes sure he’s all in. He can create something useful out of nothing. Always curious, always tinkering on stuff. It was always his passion to create, since he enjoys seeing significant results and getting problems solved.
- Responsibility = empowerment. We’re responsible for what happens to us. We choose who to surround ourselves with, what next steps to take, and what paths to follow. If you always choose the best things, and also are ready for failures, then it’s easy to achieve your wanted results. That’s your personal power.
- Find your success language. It’s easy to attract success when you speak confidently and positively, just like any successful person. You will attract like-minded people.
- This will also help you in a sales environment. There’s a language that you and the other party (i.e. customer) understands. You can easily convince people of what you’re selling, may it be an idea, a product, or a service.
- There’s also the importance of non-verbal language. When the world feels good to you, it will resonate.
- If what you’re doing doesn’t create value, then why are you still doing it? For Eamonn, it’s important that every time he creates and starts a new project, it helps other people.
- “Fire in the belly for me is true passion. It’s when you truly made a decision on something and nothing stands in your way.”
- “I enjoyed school because I had great and fantastic opportunities to do what I wanted to do, build/ create things, and turn one thing into something completely different.”
- “I am responsible for everything that’s in my world. And I am responsible for what remains in my world.”
- “Failure is often the right decision.”
- “CAN is the most obvious truth you will ever tell yourself, and CAN’T is the most obvious lie you will tell yourself.”
- “What the Power of the individual does is teach reverse engineering; take those bits of conditioning that you don’t like and replace it with something good.”
ABOUT THE GUEST
Eamonn Walsh is a sales coach and the creator of The Power of the Individual which helps entrepreneurs and start-ups harness their personal power to grow and succeed. His clients grew their businesses through solutions-based sales and implementing sales systems with his help.
- Eamonn Walsh’s LinkedIn: https://ie.linkedin.com/in/eamonn-walsh-3a3b51161
ABOUT THE HOST
The ‘Mighty Pete Lonton’ from the ‘Mighty 247’ company is your main host of ‘Fire In The Belly’.
Pete is an Entrepreneur, Mentor, Coach, Property Investor, and father of 3 beautiful girls. Pete’s background is in Project Management and Property, but his true passion is the ‘Fire in The Belly’ project itself. His mission is to help others find their potential and become the mightiest version of themselves. Pete openly talks about losing both of his parents, suffering periods of depression, business downturn and burn-out, and ultimately his years spent not stoking ‘Fire In the Belly’. In 2017, at 37 years of age that changed, and he is now on a journey of learning, growing, accepting, and inspiring others.
Pete can connect with people and intuitively asks questions to reveal a person’s passion and discover how to live their mightiest life. The true power of ‘Fire In The Belly’ is the Q&A’s - Questions and Actions!
The ‘Fire In The Belly’ brand and the programme is rapidly expanding into podcasts, seminars, talks, business workshops, development course, and rapid results mentoring.