Even blessings bring change, and change can bring difficulties and uncertainty. Facing the unknown, we may find ourselves slipping toward increased anxiety and fear. In those moments, will we turn to ourselves, feed our fears and doubts with what if scenarios, or hold tight to Christ and His promises?
(Scroll down for discussion/reflective questions.)
- Have you ever received a blessing from God that didn’t quite look like you thought it would? What happened? How did you handle the situation?
- How can you comfort someone whose life is not going the way they thought it would?
- Can you think of a hard time in your life when, looking back, you can see how God moved?
- How can you find blessings in the hard times of your life?
- When you have to make a hard decision like Abraham did with Ishmael, how can you make sure you’re following God’s will?
- How does God's grace provide a path for redemption in the face of our own mistakes?
- What are the consequences of choosing fear instead of faith when it comes to trusting in God's plan?
Find Jodie Bailey:
On her website
Find Kelly Campbell:
Find Wholly Loved:
On their website
Join the private Faith Over Fear Facebook Group
Join the Private Wholly Loved Community Facebook Group