There are times in our life when God will ask us to leave everything we find comfortable to step into the unknown with Him. These moments are a lot like “hallway moments” where we’re not exactly sure where or when the next door will open; they are moments that might be full of doubt and hesitancy, but they are essential to our faith. They are the moments that keep us holding onto the One that knows all, even when we don’t.
Find Wholly Loved Ministries at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Facebook Support Group
Join the Private Wholly Loved Community Group (also on Facebook):
Group Discussion Questions:
- Reflect on a “hallway moment” of your life.
- What were some of the lies that maybe prevented you from wanting to step forward?
- What were some truths you discovered about God during that time?
- How have those truths been an encouragement or reminder for you in other times where things felt unknown or uncertain?
- Have you ever shared your “hallway moment” with others? What was their reaction?
- Read Genesis 12:2-3 and underline the seven promises God shared with Abram. How might these also be an inspiration to you?
- Is there any area of your life where God is asking you to step into the unknown? If so, reflect on the steps discussed on today’s episode.
- How has God been faithful in the past?
- How does this encourage you to take that first step?