Let's chat about travel bugs! So many women I work with have picked up parasites, bacteria infections and pathogens overseas, travelling, camping or from public places…
In today's episode, I want to talk through my health journey with travel and how all my gut issues started in Bali when I was 18. It took years for me to get a “diagnosis”, and I want to educate & empower women on protecting their digestive tracts overseas, and what supplements we can take to ensure we don't get travel bugs!
In today's episode, I discuss:
- My story with Bali - and where my health journey started
- What you can do to support your gut and immune system overseas
- The Impact on your immune system and gut while travelling
- Elements you can and can't control while travelling
- Digestive support
- Adrenal support
- Supplements while travelling
- Stool testing
LINKS TO SHERADYN:
- Assess your downloadable content here.
- Assess your gut health here (3min Quiz!)
- Follow me on Instagram HERE.
- Check out my website HERE:
- Book a free health chat HERE.
- Register your interest for the next intake of The Gut Hormone Solution, an online program that gets women from symptoms to solutions in just 6 weeks HERE.