Education America -  Save the Classroom, Save the CountryEducation America - Save the Classroom, Save the Country

09/16/23 Episode 379: Plummeting MCA Scores

View descriptionShare

Education America Podcast

We can all agree that a good education benefits students, their family, and society as a whole. Education shapes your child into the person they will  
290 clip(s)
Loading playlist

Newly released 2023 statewide assessment results by the Minnesota Department of Education (MDE) with very disappointing results where 50.3 percent of tested students do not need grade-level reading standards and 54.7 percent do not meet grade-level math standards. Assessment results include a 1% increase in overall math scores, a 1% decrease in reading scores and a 2% decrease in science scores since assessments were last completed in 2022. Scores in each assessment area remain about 10 percentage points below their pre-pandemic levels from 2019.

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • WhatsApp
  • Email
  • Download

In 1 playlist(s)

  1. Education America Podcast

    290 clip(s)

Education America - Save the Classroom, Save the Country

Ideas To Agree On: We all agree that good education benefits students, families, and society as a wh 
Social links
Follow podcast
Recent clips
Browse 290 clip(s)