An inquiry is underway to review the build up to Thursday's landslide at Mount Maunganui.
Tauranga MP Sam Uffindel told Newstalk ZB’s Ryan Bridge that the Tauranga City Council are continuing to work on the inquiry into what happened leading up to the deadly landslide.
He said those coming forward saying they warned emergency services of the risk of a landslide earlier in the day would be taken into account in the council's inquiry.
“They want to establish all of the facts and get them out there very publicly."
LISTEN ABOVE

Tim Adams: Auckland FC Fan Group Representative previews the A-League Grand Final clash
02:56

Paul Giberd: Social Housing Aotearoa CEO on the social housing overhaul and possible impact on elderly people
04:11

Michael Baker: Otago University Public Health Professor on Pharmac's proposal to expand free flu vaccines
03:43