Kristen Galvan was a typical 15-year-old girl, a good student, in JROTC and on the drill team.
Then, Galvan began a relationship with a 17-year-old boy. That boy, Galvan's mom says, was a recruiter for a sex trafficking ring. Galvan ran away with her boyfriend. She was found by police turning tricks on a notorious Houston street.
After Galvan was rescued, she told her mom about the threats made against the family. As her recovery continued, Galvan earned cellphone privileges again. During a holiday trip with family, Galvan disappeared.
Robin Cory says her daughter, missing three years now, has been trafficked again.
Joining Nancy Grace Today:
- Robyn Cory- Victim's Mother; Facebook: Justice for Kristen Marie; YouTube: Justice For Kristen
- Neama Rahmani - Former Federal Prosecutor-turned-Trial Attorney; Author: “Harvard to Hashtag;" INSTAGRAM: @Neamarahmani, TWITTER: @NeamaRahmani
- Dr. John Delatorre - Licensed Psychologist and Mediator (specializing in forensic psychology); Psychological Consultant to Project Absentis (a nonprofit organization that searches for missing persons); Twitter, IG, and TikTok: @drjohndelatorre
- Betty Simons - Family's Pro-bono Private Investigator and Founder & CEO of Valor Investigations and Co-Founder of NMA (a nonprofit focused on the recovery of missing and exploited children); IG: valor_investigations
- Kaitlin Monte - Journalist, Houston, TX; Twitter: @kaitlinmonte