19-year -old Daniel "Danny" Santulli suffers "massive brain damage" after an alcohol-fueled hazing incident. The University of Missouri freshman was allegedly forced to drink an entire bottle of vodka and force-fed beer while pledging to become a member of the Phi Gamma Delta.
Santulli reportedly had over six times the legal driving limit of alcohol in his blood. Surveillance video shows Santulli lying on a couch for hours, with people walking by, even moving Santulli back onto the couch when he fell off.
Ultimately the teen is taken to University Hospital suffering cardiac arrest. Danny Santulli is now wheelchair-bound, blind, unable to speak, and will need round-the-clock care for the rest of his life.
Joining Nancy Grace Today:
- David W. Bianchi - Santulli Family Attorney, "America’s leading hazing lawyer", STFBlaw.com (Miami, FL)
- Jim Piazza - Father of Timothy Piazza, Anti-Hazing activist, Founding Member of the Anti-Hazing Coalition, Parents United to Stop Hazing (PUSH)
- Dr. Susan Lipkins - Psychologist and Hazing Expert, Author: "Preventing Hazing", insidehazing.com
- Dr. Michelle DuPre - Former Forensic Pathologist, Medical Examiner and Detective: Lexington County Sheriff's Department, Author: "Homicide Investigation Field Guide" & "Investigating Child Abuse Field Guide", Forensic Consultant, DMichelleDupreMD.com
- Mona Kay - Private Investigator, "Mona K Investigations" (Omaha, NE), Twitter: @monakay
- Mark Slavit - Television News Reporter, KRCG TV 13 (Columbia, Missouri), krcgtv.com, Twitter: @MSlavitKRCG13